Why switch to natural repellent?
Most mainstream non-natural repellents contain a toxic substance named DEET, which has been banned in several European countries.
Over-exposure of DEET may result in:
Skin irritation of different degree
Disorientation and dizziness
Damage to the nervous system, increasing the risk of developing seizures
Toxic to birds, fish, and aquatic invertebrates.
How to use:
1.As a mosquito & insect repellent
For baby 6 months and below, please apply on clothes and avoid direct contact with skin. Otherwise, apply directly to the skin. Reapply as needed.
2.As an anti-itch balm
Apply directly to the affected area to relieve itchiness and swelling caused by mosquito and bug bites.
Store in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.